Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Nice Day For A Mini-Adventure


Another couple of lovely (cooler) August days, the only excuse I needed to get on the Elite and do an impromptu Overnight.


The 250 Elite was absolutely going to the Minnesota Hiawatha BMW Rally and hopes were still high when it was rescheduled for late September.  By the middle of summer our last chance for a real 2020 rally evaporated.

The Elite needed a mission.....


Horse Riding Area on my steed of choice....


The back way out of the Horse Riding Area....



Dinner time....



Forty miles from home to Carley State Park but it took me just over 90 to get there.  The return trip this morning was much more direct.


I'm still making up my mind about the rest of the week though plans are firming up for the weekend with more mini-trips to follow.

2 comments: