Sunday, November 26, 2023

The 2023 Numbers Are In! - 2023/11/26

For the 2nd time this autumn, the hills and dales are covered in white.  It's a light dusting and just like the first covering at the end of October, predicted temperatures will once again melt the snow away.  But it's those predicted daily high temperatures that convinced me to finish putting the last of the machines away for the season.  That and more road salt which will be inevitable today.  The sidecar rig is the only machine not parked and as far as any winter riding.....we'll see.

Yes, total mileage is down, no surprise based on when, where and how often that I was out.  No complaints though, I thoroughly enjoyed me going's.  I'm not organized enough to keep track of miles/day or per week....it's just not worth it.  From seat of the pants calculations, there were fewer longer days, certainly more shorter loops squeezed in between other chores, responsibilities.....and walks with Arthur.  At almost 10 months old, he deserves and gets plenty of attention. 

So here are the charts, make of it what you will!

And here's the comparison to the past years.....

Hopefully it won't take another pandemic to keep the numbers up.  I'll be sharing more videos over on that other video site of rides and adventures taken as well as a couple of projects that I've been having fun with for over a year.  Hopefully I'll be able to highlight and share some of my explorations that will bring a smile or even better, make you curious.  Very few things can compete with being curious.

Here's the latest video     https://youtu.be/e5LsorygU1k?si=CscdEE3kMFiISP4K


No comments:

Post a Comment