Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Picnic Lunch At The Zumbro - 2023/10/23

After a morning's worth of chores, a quick ride was in order.  I put a sandwich together, put some coffee in my thermos and headed out, quickly narrowing down where I'd stop.  Lots of choices but I was after some quiet privacy, the Public Landing on the Zumbro River in Theilman would fit my bill.





 
Macintosh, my favorites!





 
It was really windy but the drone did very well!









A pleasant lunch in some very wonderful afternoon touch-n-go sunshine.  The weather the predictions are going, this was likely my last ride.....in October.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a nice ride with all the fall colors and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a wonderfully colorful October and very decent MN weather, I've been lucky to be able to enjoy my favorite season!

      Delete