Thursday, May 17, 2012

Packed and Ready

The transformed Ascot (TranZalp) is loaded and I'm more than ready for my first camping rally of the season.  Last year was only my first showing at the long-running Great River Road Rally in Soldier's Grove, WI.  This rally is put on by the Madison BMW Club and from what I've heard from the many riders that have been attending for years that this is one of the region's favorites; I sure enjoyed myself last year.

Looking forward to seeing the old friends and meeting new ones, plus the riding which is great on roads that sometimes seem to have been created for riding.  There's a very convoluted Route in the GPS for the ride down tomorrow, plus another one focusing on Crawford and Richland County gravel for Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, it looks like a great area for a ride. Someday you'll have to post picks of your current fleet of bikes.

    ReplyDelete