Friday, February 24, 2023

Two Busy - 2023/02/24

We'll start with what was happening in the nice, warm and cozy Manufacturing Area.

One Busy.... Production starts here.  I made what I believed to be an impossible to refuse offer to photograph the Team Associate actually creating these triangles.  However, I was convinced as well as  concerned that the returned threat was real.  An additional offer was even made to wait until her uniform was less PJ-like.  It made no difference, that photo will not appear in this collection.

Early stages in the Assembly Area (these are not ties Eric!).

Another quilt, this one 7' x 8', staged for Final Assembly.

 Then we move out of doors....

 
 
Two Busy....it was colder and only barely light when I started busy outside.  I'm to understand that our official total was 8-9" but I can show you more than one drift in the yard that's knee deep.

 
I will mention here that the bikes have nary a flake.... though what follows today (and others) is that I get to be Busy.

  

But things improved.....



Our Busy work complete for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment