Sunday, November 6, 2022

To The River Ride - 2022/10

An early November, late afternoon, with late afternoon light, our leaf color accurately described now as brown.  The Classic Stealth 500 once again my machine of choice and my choice was a good one.  The drone was along and up once, nothing dramatic, just a highlight of one of the many tributary valleys between Frontenac and Lake City.


 
My loop of 55 miles....

 
I'm normally not this arrogant....


I stopped for coffee, but not the normal 'On The Post' kind.  Rather I'd meant to bring my thermos...which I'd forgotten.  So a bottle of water it was.


Here's the active version....

MY riding season isn't over yet, hope that yours aren't finished either.

6 comments:

  1. Still learn'n ... drone. Not as easy as one thinks... and that's my problem.. I have to..think... I'll have the hack downstairs so if there's a pleasant day I can get out and about . Look'n forward ti the yearly " pie " chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10000 hours Mike, I'm still far short....but I might get there. Don't tell anyone, yesterday I took a photo of each odometer as of 11/5. Those photos are still on the phone, not yet ingredients.

      Delete
  2. I'm still hoping for a few more quick trips around the area. Weather down this way is up and down till mid December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Scotty, welcome back! How's the 'new' bike working out? I rode almost a hundred miles yesterday, was out again today for half that....what else could I do with 70 degrees?

      The end of real rides is about over up here, at least for me. Watch for deer!

      Delete
    2. This FJR is so nice. I'll never have another bike without heated grips. Surprisingly I have not seen very many deer.

      Delete
    3. Scott, they're all in our yard...no shortage here!!!

      I've still never had heated grips, no good reason for that. I was close a couple of times, don't even remember why I didn't add them.

      Stay warm and well!

      Delete