Monday, August 15, 2022

Pierce County Fair, Ellsworth Wisconsin - 2022/08/13

We'll get there but first....

You may remember that during my Northern Wisconsin stay and visit to the Blueberry Festival that I stopped at The Delighted Tastebud booth.  Though there were many choices of jams available, my eyes focused rather quickly on the Raspberry Rhubarb.  With very little hesitation, a jar was mine.

Well that jar is down to the scrapings and to remedy that problem, a quick order and even quicker shipping brought this to our doorstep.

This entire endeavor has been shared with a good friend, he a Rhubarb Purist (Michael, you know who you are) and apparently over the last couple of years I've been taunting him with rhubarb makings that have been contaminated with the addition of other fruits.  Sure he puts up a good fight but he'll be coming around to my way of thinking soon and if this batch doesn't do it, I'm not sure what will.

Now on to the fair....

 
Don't forget...Ellsworth is the Cheese Curd Capital of The World!



The fair....



No comments:

Post a Comment