Sunday, October 15, 2017

VJMC Fall Picnic - 2017

Chip once again hosted our local VJMC Fall Picnic, the food fantastic as always and best of all, a chance to spend more time with our members and their families.  A few of our members store, work on and collaborate in this space; the combined collections are very impressive as is the work accomplished there.

These things were seen and documented....








 




 



















And I got out this afternoon....




Over the last week or so, I've come up to date with the 2 most recent C.J. Box, Joe Pickett series audio books (Wyoming).  Listening to the audio books while commuting or working in the garage is easy.   Now I'm going through Going Driftless on my Kindle for the 2nd time, a little tougher to find the time for, especially while riding season is still in such full swing.    My first reading was a couple(?) of years ago and since that time, I've come to know the area much better.  Things I most likely skipped over on my first read are much more familiar now.....almost like riding a Route in reverse. :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of cool bikes. I'd never seen or heard of a Pak Jak either, so that is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family friendly event. A lot of interest'n motorcycles.

    ReplyDelete