Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Minnesota Moto Guzzi Rally - 2024/06/28

Had a couple of requests from friends that don't necessarily pay attention to my videos on the Video Channel so I'll link to it here and share a couple of the photos for those that don't or won't see the video.  All the photograph, still images from the video are included below, actually much easier to see.

The video....Minnesota Moto Guzzi Rally 2024

Thursday....

Thursday around the Superior/Duluth area....I rode to Superior alone and then met Eric there.

Friday to Grand Marais in the rain...

Saturday I walked, never did any riding around town.

Sunday's trip home....

Baldwin Wisconsin on the way up... 














Fry bread Space Rancher taco....










































2 comments:

  1. Those "crop duster" briefs are you, Coop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite flashy and though I've very gradually moved away from white....

      Delete