Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday around Richland Center

Another lovely start to the day, fog didn't cost anything extra.



186 today, back at 4:00.  I dodged some of the showers today but not all.  Radar was looking a little more serious about mid afternoon so I decided to head back under my shelter.
















Look familiar?  Come on now, I mean really.  Did you honestly think that I'd be in the neighborhood and not return??




 

 Those darn beavers!





Besides the buildings that I stopped to photograph, this old farmstead had all sorts of things buried in the brush.  Someone pulled something of perceived value out...there were all sorts of tracks, mud, wheel spun black marks where something was yanked out of the woods very recently.


Stopped again at Rockbridge to take a walk through the tunnel.  It was so nice and cool in there...





2 comments:

  1. It's always great to follow along and live vicariously through your adventures, Doug! Hope you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scott, every time we’re here I think back to our first time in this campground. 15 years...

      Delete