Sunday, December 10, 2017

Banner Year For Riding - 2017

Here it is, ciphered, broken out, tabulated and finalized totaled.  At first glance, it might seem obvious that with my 2 week vacation (haven't taken that many days at one time in years) I'd have a huge number of miles for the season.   Keep in mind that those roughly 1600 vacation miles on the KLR spread out over 2 weeks/3 weekends could have and most likely would have been weekends when I'd have potentially done a couple of 500 mile weekends.  In other words, 1600 miles over 2 weeks wasn't really that big a deal so Wyoming can't really be credited with upping this year's increased miles.


We'll do an inverse here and give each of them their due.....








Appropriately at COOP WOODS Rd too!......













6 comments:

  1. .... the Tw and Breva shots are my fav's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting (to me) that the Breva photo was taken in the very same spot that I once upon a time took a TW photo.

      I had trouble deciding which photos of each machine to include.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dom,
      You are correct....too many! Look for fewer slices next year.

      Delete
  3. The trusty KLR saw the most miles.

    I agree that the TW shot is pretty nice, but then I might be partial to them too.

    Congrats on over 13k miles this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy,
      All the photos bring back memories, the best ones rides and places. That TW day was special, new roads and an area newly explored.

      Delete