Friday, January 1, 2021

Into 2021

 "Cautious, guarded optimism....."

Please oh please, for the good of us all dwell on that last word and let those first two fade.

That's all I've got to say about that.


Aprons....actual "Vintage" that were owned by dad's mom and sister, not in our house, are or soon will be listed for sale on the selling websites.  I've sold many things online but these are a first and I'll bet you never in your wildest dreams.......well...maybe....here on the 'Corner but that's how I sometimes roll.

You've seen this one before and it IS in our house....she's still working on it.


Not the chubby one but some other Santa's, fit though just as jolly helped me to renew a couple of my favorite publications, still both done on real, colorful, luscious paper.

This one too....(thanks Mom!).  This edition marks 30 years-worth.

Did you know that sometimes, "...out to the mailbox..." can be 4-5 miles??

Time to get the Dehydrator out again...there's frozen elk and venison (thanks Eric and Bob!) just looking for a place to thaw.

Speaking of wildlife....these 2020.











2021.....all in the order taken.





He doesn't like me...maybe it's just bearded humans.

Pilleated on the power pole, the Bluejay in yonder tree.

We're threatening this guy with a table surcharge...he's of the belief that dining is to be an experience.

Others are waiting Mr!








And finally to wrap the nacha theme up, my new present.  Can you believe that I have not at this point ever read one of the Natural World's concordances??  I'm working on this one right now....

Note the blue bookmark above, one of two....the boys are in for a Saturday morning party!!

Last but far from least, Peg's started weaving (sober as the day she was born)...a first attempt as an Inkler.  Mentioned here because it has become my NEW and more appropriate bookmark.  Those Diamonds certificates have another purpose.

 Grumpy Old Men will be starting shortly and once done, I'll get back to enthusiastic 2021 ride planning.

Happy New Year to all!!






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Richard, Happy New Year to you, Bridget and family! Let's make it a great one!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours Coop....I love the movies Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir, to you and family as well! It was fun to see the original again, had been awhile. Wabasha is close....I keep watching for Ariel but so far, no luck.

      Delete