Monday, October 19, 2020

Saturday After The Overnight - 2020/10/10

 

 

From our front door....

 


 





His almost full grain tank caught my eye....I was betting he'd never make the end of the field.

More....

Won't be much further...

The end of his row...

The combine jumped a few rows to allow the truck some room...

The truck pulled in really close and the combine started dumping.

I probably would have taken Blank Road had I not already known that the club was using the road for their Waumandee Hillclimb.










One of 4 or 5 tight gravel switchbacks in the area.

I was getting hungry and looking for a lunch stop....Tamarack Lutheran provided the perfect place.



 

 



 Thank you Tamarack Lutheran for the wonderful lunch spot!

 
Over the last few days I surprised myself with a few new roads, roads I just do not remember being on before.  Finding new ones is part of the game though there aren't that many that pop up any more.  This one was new and it seemed like a good time to stop and take a hard look on the map just to make sure.


Then I noticed against the sandstone wall behind the bike....wild grapes, many wild grapes!



 
Pine Creek....

Dodge Hill Road....I don't think I've been on this since I did it on the Ducati...2006??



 
Baertsch Valley Rd....



 
Buffalo City....









 
 Almost home...Lake City

 

Almost home....



2 comments:

  1. Nice fall colors, suggest you shoot them with the sun opposite you so the leaves are backlit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dom, I'll try harder the next time we have leaves. Right now we've got 6" of new very light-colored moisture.

      Delete