Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Sunday's Ride - 2024/06/09

No need to be concerned, yes it was a Sunday and yes, I am retired and unemployed...I don't NEED a Sunday to go for a ride.  This one just happened to be a perfect day for riding.  I'll get good at going for a spin any and every day of the week....you'll see.

But first, I finally uploaded my video from the Hiawatha BMW Rally a couple of weekends ago.  Here it is.....Hiawatha BMW Rally 47

Essentially a loop to Arcadia, a very indirect loop.

Stopped here for breakfast, my first time.  Apparently the old Pier 4 in Alma has morphed into Silvermoon, a few miles north of the old location, not as close to the river or the railroad tracks.

 

 





 
 
 
 
She rode along for over 50 miles.... 

 
Monday I went for a quick lunch ride....  





4 comments:

  1. ooooh I want the pick em up truck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised it was there...I use that road fairly often and don't remember the sea of wildflowers or the truck display having been before. A pretty spot even if you don't like old pick em up trucks.

      Delete
  2. The beauty of retirement....doing things when you want to, not when they fit the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy Howdy! You are in no danger of having this thing we call retirement a mystery!!

      Delete