Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Great River Bluffs State Park

 I had hoped to camp at Minnesota's most Southeastern park a couple of weeks ago when I visited Carley SP instead on the scooter but there were no reservable sites available and during the pandemic, every site must be reserved.  So today I decided to ride down along the river on the Hyosung and have some lunch up on the bluff.




 

 

          
Fishing boat above the 'yellow' tree??   

 
 
It's been awhile since I've used The Ridge Monkey...
 

Thanks Bob for the venison sausage and thanks Louie's Fine Meats for processing it!

Some Frank's....."just a couple of drops"

Been too long since I've been down Trout Valley Road, the back way into Pickwick.  Gone past many times but never stopped at The Pickwick Mill until today.


Traffic in Lake City still suffering the detour....

The main part of the journey after the gas stop in Wabasha this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment