Monday, August 13, 2018

Busy But Less So

A busy time but some necessary and good things were taken care of last weekend.  This Post would have been completed Sunday night if our Internet service hadn't been down.

Early Friday afternoon Aunt Irene was laid to rest in northern Wisconsin, a small funeral with family and friends from days past.  Mom and I rode together, had a nice chance to talk about many of those same days past.

No sooner home, I jumped in one of the other cars and headed up to the Twin Cities suburbs for my first car replacement shopping.....didn't like what I saw.  Saturday morning, I jumped on the Guzzi and visited 3, wound up buying the 3rd one I looked at.


 
We'll take delivery mid-week.

Sunday morning early, once the fog started to clear, I was back on the RE.  I decided that it was "H" Sunday; Himalaya and Hyosung.


Balance and moderation....moderation and Balance.


For sale in Wabasha.....




Finally late Sunday afternoon....I remembered that dad had never seen the Hyosung.


12 comments:

  1. Good to see you riding around again.

    How close are you to Holmen, WI?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dom, you do know what it’s like.

      I go within a few miles of Holmen on 1/3 of my rides. 80 miles, hour and a half.

      Delete
  2. Good to be riding. Better to be embracing balance and moderation. Hell to get old...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see that you are out and about. Nice time to be out riding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard. I’m planning on some miles at the end of the month.

      Delete
  4. … I note'd the different between previous post with a hearty meal and pie.... now... bran and sensible…. I should follow your lead.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, according to what I’ve been hearing most everyone should. Remember, I’m not a Leader....you guys just ask me to be in front.

      Delete
  5. I'll be in Holmen this weekend...perhaps we could meet for coffee at some halfway destination?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear of your aunt's passing, but glad to see you are out and about on more adventures. Just how does one decide it's an "H" day ... for me it's always a "Y" day ;o) PS, I'm sure Dad love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks VSL, a busy schedule ahead as the season matures ;)

      My “H” day was stumbled upon, noted and not really planned. Though statistically easiest here, I’m sure that “Y” days will be in my future.

      Delete