Friday, June 8, 2018

Road America - First Day At The Track 2018

First, I'll wrap up my time at Point Beach State Park.  Thursday afternoon, once I'd figured out my phone problem, got back online and Posted at the library, I was out for another loop.

There was another book sale at the library and I can never help myself.....


I can't get enough of these barns.  I've spent a lot of time in MN barns but the style in eastern Wisconsin often has these sections joined at 90 degree angles.


Downtown Kewaunee.....







A version of Shore Lunch....


I left the State Park just after 4:30 this morning, a quick coffee stop and was at the Road America gate just after 6AM, first in line.



Last year he was on his Fiero front-ended creation...





 The Fabulous Four.....I won't be going through any more tip overs THIS year.




























Gasoline.....$9.75/gallon















It runs....


Lots of brake.....





No comments:

Post a Comment